R.S.C. Law Group, Inc is currently seeking highly motivated associate attorneys
Associate attorneys will be responsible for all aspects of a client’s case including communicating with clients and other counsel, drafting pleadings, conducting discovery, preparing for and attending court hearings as well as preparation and execution of trials. All caseloads are supervised by senior associates.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Family Law licensed practicing attorney.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar
- Strong writing, verbal, and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong courtroom communication skills
- Able to manage multiple cases with conflicting deadlines and time pressures
- Self-starter, quick learner, and solid ability to work independently
- Demonstrated passion for family law
- Team player
R.S.C. Law Group, Inc., offers competitive salaries, 401(k)retirement options, health insurance benefits, and comfortable work schedules.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample address to Noelle Coetzee, Office Manager, email [email protected]